Thursday, September 22, 2011

Presents!

I got a few unexpected presents lately! First my mum called me to say that she was sending a package my way. I guess she couldn't wait until I got it and called her about it... When I finally got it in the mail it was my apron! My mum promised me and my sister an apron many months ago, mine was half finished on display in her sewing room for some time now. But it was finished now and very nice!



It has two sides, the other side have the same fabrics but dots instead of the black and white and visa versa. I already tried it and it makes me look fabulous while cooking dinner!

When we visited my bf's parents my mother in law also had a present for me. They visited a town where some people still wear regional costumes ( I believe it was Staphorst, but I'm not sure) and they would sell leftover fabric. So I got some pieces of fabric!



Don't know what I'm going to do with it yet but that doesn't matter, I do really like the black and white!

3 comments:

Annemiek said...

Leuke lapjes!!!! (en je schort is natúúrlijk geweldig :)

liset said...

Mooi!!!! En nog een haakpakketje erbij ook! Je hebt de give away gewonnen. Stuur je een keer je adres en heb je een voorkeur voor een kleur? Ik hoor het graag! lisette@studiosoil.com

Myra said...

What a lovely apron your mum made for you Lotte!! Reversible is even better too yet!!! 8-)
Love that quilt top in the background of the photo... Yours? Mum's?
Wonderful B&W from bf's parents...