Saturday, September 03, 2011

Arts and crafts

It has been a while since my last post. Not much sewing done last week... And this monday is the start of the academic year so I will have little time to sew or quilt then too! But I have done something crafty. When I have little time I like to do something that can be finished in an afternoon or evening. I already tried to make a journal quilt but that didn't turn out how I wanted it to be.
They had canvasses and paint on sale in the shopping mall today. A friend of mine has started painting, she paints because she likes to do something but she never likes it very much when she is done and usually throws it away, lol. But that's ok, it's fun while you're working on it. I thought that I might give it a try!

Of course I didn't have inspiration to really paint something but I made two canvasses. I don't know what I'll do with them because they're not that nice, but, it was fun to do!!




3 comments:

Annemiek said...

Als ik eerlijk ben.....ik vind ze nog leuk ook :)!

Crispy said...

Well they may not be museum quality by as you said, you had fun and that is all that counts :0)

Crispy

Myra said...

I find them interesting Lotte, and as long as you had fun creating them, that is the main thing!! 8-)