Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Birmingham Gallery II

I've got one more post with a random selection of my half of the quilts pics we took in Birmingham. For more check out my mum blog (carpe-quiltem).Clearly a winner, this quilt was unbelievable neatly stitched!
Very modern fabric with a traditional design, I like it!
Lots of tiny bits and pieces!

Beautiful design and colours too!

Now it is time to get some quilting done myself. I took my wonky log cabin with me on the trip (I felt very much like Bonnie Hunter who always takes, lots of, projects with her on trips) but didnt quilt at all (of course). I also have to do a little shopping rehab... Birmingham is THE place to go shopping, so thats what we did. And yesterday I bought some new jeans and some thread in various colours. To make things worse it is 'Feestweek' (a party week) at our favourite quiltshop (de Quilterij, in Den Bosch) so I have to pay them a visit too this week and you dont usually leave a quiltshop empty handed!

2 comments:

Crispy said...

The winner is lovely but I really love the visual impact of the last one :0)

Thanks again for sharing!

Crispy

Myra said...

Thanks for sharing your photos of all these wonderful quilts!!! I really love that 4th one on this post! Wow! 8-)