Friday, June 17, 2011

Black and white it is....

I didnt know what to use for sashings between my colourful log cabins. The sashings in black and white are the best choice I think. Plain white or black was just not doing it, maybe that's why I couldn't decide. I don't have many black and white, in fact, the piece in the picture is all I have. Luckily I'm visiting my parents soon and my mum has plenty! ;-)


I'm going to take my home sweet home project with me to show it off and get some (constructive) criticism I'm sure. I do hope we get some better weather and a little bit of sun but it looks like it is going to rain in the weekend too.... Great quilt weather though!! Have a nice weekend!

4 comments:

Annemiek said...

Ik zal mn mooiste zwart/wit vast verstoppen....

Crispy said...

Well of the two the white is better for showing off the blocks. It will be fun to see what you can find in mom's stash...and if she will let you have it LOL.

Crispy

Myra said...

Hey Lotte!

Nice to see you posting again! You've certainly been a busy gal! Good for you!

Yup! Th black & white does it! 8-)

Love that orange sewing machine a few posts back! Never seen such before! 8-)

Mama Spark said...

I really love the black and white. go forth and raid your mum's stash!!