Thursday, May 19, 2011

Festival of Quilts

This year we are going to the Festival of Quilts in Birmingham U.K.! We talked about it before but my mum decided that it was time we finally went too. Yesterday I read about the workshops, lectures and masterclasses you can participate in and I already made a little list of things I want to do!
For starters, the lecture 'Top 10 reasons, You need more fabric!' should be mandatory for everyone! And the one about how to get rid of all your unfinished projects sounds like something for me....

About that, it took me 2 days to figure out how to quilt the disappearing nine patch from the previous post but today I decided how. All loops!

2 comments:

Annemiek said...

ziet er leuk uit én volgens mij is ie snel klaar :)

dianne said...

i've missed you. and i'm glad to see you back!