Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cookies!

I had to buy 4 packs of cookies today... Because only then I could get this tin for free! It is from 'Verkade', a Dutch cookie factory, especially made for their 125 year anniversary. I liked it so much I had to have it and now I have a closet full of cookies. But you can even play tic tac toe (boter, kaas en eieren) with it!






And I found a new blog/webshop that I really like and want to share with you. It's listed by links on the right side of this page (www.studiosoil.com). It is called studio Soil and they sell handmade and homemade items but also DIYkits and vintage clothing. The blog is also very fun to read!
My sister is also starting a blog about all the cupcakes and pies she bakes. I added her link too (Botercreme en eieren) but it is not fully up and running yet, I will let you know when it is!

And for the Dutch readers: als je ook van koekjes en taartjes houdt, klik dan eens op de Buurvrouw en Buurvrouw link!

No comments: