Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A weddingday, movingday and a birthday!

My sister-in-law's weddingday was last friday. It was a wonderful day, the wheater was perfect, everybody looked great and every little detail was perfect. My boyfriend was going to give a speech during the dinner and I have never seen him so nervous! He did great of course and made the whole weddingparty cry :)
The next day we went to our new home where my parents were already wallpapering etc (again) and they had a surprise for us! They had bought the glass cabinet we wanted to put our archaeological stuff (some pottery, sherds, flint etc) in and a worktable for under the window in our quilt/computerroom. :D
We did a lot of work this weekend and we have to paint one wall and then it is finished to this saturday is movingday! Some friend and family are coming to help us move and I cant wait! This also means internetacces again so I can blog all the time!!

Today I wanted to buy bf a birthdaypresent because it is his birthday monday. I had a poster in mind of amsterdam that would look great in our new home but then he told me he didnt like it. So I made a plan B, buy an old map of the city. He already has some old maps but few are actually framed. I just stopped by the shop I saw a really nice one and they are closed till july! Now I have to go and find something else....

3 comments:

Myra said...

Plan C for the birthday gift I think hey? 8-)
What a nice surprize from your parents... Good luck with your move...

Cybele's patch said...

Misschien even bij De Slegte gaan kijken?
Je hebt super ouders, ze hebben hard gewerkt en dan ook nog cadeau's!

Corrine said...

Is het allemaal goed gegaan met de verhuis? Ik kom gauw een keer kijken naar jullie nieuwe stulpje!!
groetjes Corrine