Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Diamonds are a girls best friend...



It was my birthday last saturday and my boyfriend gave me a diamond ring! OMG! He had planned a visit into town and had a clear idea of what it had to look like and he bought me the ring (or rings actually) in the picture. They look even better on my finger :-P. My birthday already had a good start on fridayevening when the whole bar started to sing 'Happy Birthday' when it was 12 o'clock and the following morning my parents came over and had prepared a breakfast. My bf and I spent the rest of the weekend on Texel, a island in the Wadden sea. I will post some pictures tomorrow but I had to show you my bling bling!! :-D

Note: Lotte has no internetacces at her home, and she asked me to edit this post. According to emails/comments she got, you're getting the wrong idea about her birthday present! Although it might be dissapointing to some (and a relief to others..): she's not engaged to be married. Her BF just wanted to give her some nice jewelry for her birthday and that's all :)

Annemiek (the girls mum)

4 comments:

Myra said...

Happy birthday Lotte!

So, is this an engagement now?

mamaspark said...

Yes, Lotte...enquiring minds want to know. Is this an official engagement?

Cybele's patch said...

Lotte, alsnog van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag. BF heeft een goede smaak!

limpingalong said...

Hummm, now Mum, which group do you fit into? The disappointed group or the relieved group?