Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I've moved in...

I am officially living together now. :-D And the picture shows you (more or less) where I live. It used to be a monastery but now there are studentrooms and they created some apartments in the chapel. It isn't very big, 35 m2, but it is ok and much better than my studentroom of 10m2. Plus, I don't have to share a bathroom and kitchen with 14 other people anymore! Packing and moving all my stuff was a lot of work. It is incredible what rubbish you can collect over 5 years in such a small room. Everything I don't necasseraly need right now is carefully packed in boxes and already in my newly rented storage room and the rest of my stuff all fits in my bf's apartment! I only need a little cupboard for my quiltstuff.. Yesterday my sister and Corrine came for a visit as they were moving my sister out of her studentroom back to my parents and they said I cunningly added my things to bf's room, my first (mini)quilt on the notice board, cowmagnets on the refrigerator (I collect cows), another quilt on a stool. I think my bf has nothing to complain about my things suddenly being everywhere :-P... just wait till I have my sewing machine...

3 comments:

Annemiek said...

..dat naaimachine kan ie nou niet meer tegenhouden *lol*! Had ie zich dat eigenlijk wel gerealiseerd? Ach, als je plek tekort komt kan altijd zn versterker nog in de opslag (evil grin)

MYRA said...

Ah... to have a more spacious place to hang your hat and lay your head... and now more space to do some more with your quilting... 8-)
Good for you Lotte!
Happy stitchings!

Cybele's patch said...

Gefeliciteerd met het officiëel samenwonen! Je spulletjes en quilts moet je heel geleidelijk het huis laten overnemen, dan valt het niet op.