Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th...

We've had a good start this morning.. My bf went to work but was back in 10 min because someone tried to steal his car last night! They failed, luckily, but the door was damaged and they tried something with the wires underneath the steeringwheel. He called the police and 2 very tough detectives (rechercheurs) arrived and immediatly started to 'investigate' our 'crime scene' which I found really reassuring. They even took some 'evidence' of the break in in the car with them allthough I would've liked to see some fingerprint tracing brush etc used on a cardboard yoghurt drink the 'thieves' had left in the car like they do in the C.S.I. tvshow :-P The car and bf are at the garage now where they are fixing the car so everything is ok now but it is a bit of a scare in the early morning!!

As soon as I get home I am going to sew the label on the babyquilt because it is going to Australia next week! (I'll post a picture of the label next time) I am very excited and very curious to their reaction on such a gift. I'll hope they like it :)

3 comments:

Corrine said...

Dat is inderdaad even schrikken zeg!! In wat voor een buurt ben je toch gaan wonen...:)

En natuurlijk vinden ze het quiltje leuk!!! Weet ik zeker:)

Annemiek said...

Ligt het aan hem of breng jij ongeluk :p

Cybele's patch said...

Dit wordt al net zo gewoon als het pikken van je fiets.