Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Good, bad and....

Bad news.. My wallet got stolen today!! I was in an H&M store and my whole backpack was unzipped and it was gone, of course I first called my mum who told me I'd better first call the bank to block my accounts... :-P Then she called back to say she was on her way to Leiden to buy me a new wallet and some pocketmoney for the time being :-D yaayy! Now I have an empty brand new bright red wallet. The policelady I talked to said that those pickpockets usually only take the money and leave the rest behind so I hope they find mine somewhere this week or I have to get all new passes...

But the good news is I am going to a party soon which has an 80's-90's tv theme and I thought I'd go as Peggy Bundy. I just got home and my Peggy Bundy wig arrived and omg! It is really cool and very Peggy. Now I only have to find a sleezy shirt to wear with my thight black jeans, preferably with lepard print I think.. Put on some red lipstick and nailpolish and Im done!
Here are some (very bad) pictures made with my phone to get an impression...

6 comments:

Annemiek said...

WHAAAAAAAA!!!!!! Hilarisch en vreselijk ordi!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

Sorry to hear about your wallet...but have fun at your party, the wig is funny!

Anonymous said...

two french words: Tres bien!!
:-D

Linda

Koen said...

Haha, is dat niet je eigen haar? ;)

Cybele's patch said...

Je zou echt een zus van Peggy kunnen zijn :-)

Willeke said...

Hi Peg! Do you want some bonbons?
groetjes,